DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Opening inground pool - where are pipe plugs (if) near filter/pump (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/57511-opening-inground-pool-where-pipe-plugs-if-near-filter-pump.html)

NoSpam May 10th 04 01:35 PM

Opening inground pool - where are pipe plugs (if) near filter/pump

Hi,

This year I am opening our inground pool first time myself, but have a
question - I found all pipe plugs in the pool and removed there, but I could
swear there were more pipe plugs - I found just 3, but I left them 9. So I
was wandering if anyone can direct me where usually other pipe plugs are
located? I read in opening instructions that I have to remove pipe plugs in
the area were pump and sand filter is located, but could not find them
there. Where usually could they be?

Also, I have a spa attached to the pool. When I open spa it was full of
water. I also checked return jets and they were not pluged. Is that a right
winterization? I live in Toronto, Canada?

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.