barry martin

Default Shelf

Hi Jo!

J I've seen (on home improvement shows) shelves that hang with hidden
J brackets (ex: Mount a 2x4 onto a wall and slip the shelf over it and
J secure from top (obviously, the shelf is about 4" thick). I've also
J seen (again, on TV) shelves that look like you screw supports into a
J wall (short tubes?) and slide the shelf over them and secure.
J Where can I find something like this or do I need to build my own?

Haven't seen them commercially (except for the glass shelf which slips
into the accomanying bracket), but then again haven't looked. Appears
the "connection" part is a piece of wood cut in half with a 45ø angle.
One piece to the wall (I'd go into the studs) and the other to the
shelf unit.

Side view: x == Wall
_________________________ x
|_________________________| x
\ | x
|| \| x
\ / \ x
\/ | \ x
|_ | x

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Always remember you are unique... just like everyone else
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *