David

Default Rotten wood siding - desperate for siding supplier

I have a older home built ~1940 that has beautiful "shiplap" siding
planks with bevels cut on the top and bottom. I had it repainted last
year which revealed quite a few rotten spots. I would love to find a
supplier of old wood siding patterns that I can just order a few
pieces from -

Does anyone have any suggestions on who that supplier may be?

David in Alabama