DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   honda lawnmower (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/56710-honda-lawnmower.html)

Patt April 15th 04 01:29 AM

honda lawnmower

I just bought a honda mower HRR216. It is not self propelled. I am having a
hard time pushing it. Has anyone tried to put larger wheels on it,
especially the rear wheels/ Thanks
Patt.

m Ransley April 15th 04 02:26 AM

honda lawnmower

Return it if you just bought it, or you will not be happy.

Phisherman April 17th 04 07:49 PM

honda lawnmower

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:29:04 GMT, "Patt" wrote:

I just bought a honda mower HRR216. It is not self propelled. I am having a
hard time pushing it. Has anyone tried to put larger wheels on it,
especially the rear wheels/ Thanks
Patt.

Take it back and get a self-propelled, about $100 more. You'll be
glad you did. Not a good idea to change the wheel size, besides
larger wheels will only make it easier to go over rough ground not
make it easier to push.