DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Scutle hole in knee wall (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/55694-scutle-hole-knee-wall.html)

Amphibian March 13th 04 07:19 PM

Scutle hole in knee wall

Hi,

I'm looking for some ideas for an energy efficient scuttle hole in a
knee wall in an upstairs bonus room. I have a rough openning and I'm
looking for a design that will look attractive. Any help, please.

DanG March 14th 04 02:32 PM

Scutle hole in knee wall

http://www.kees.com/access.htm

http://www.thomasregister.com/olc/53584009/access.htm