DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gas Blower (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/55517-gas-blower.html)

Bob March 8th 04 05:49 PM

Gas Blower

My gas blower recently gave "up the ghost" after 20 years of good service.I
plan to purchase another hand held gas blower. I use it for home
use(sidewalks/etc).

I would appreciate any input/suggestions etc about the quality and value of
various models available on the market. The brand I had was a Paramount and
as I stated above it performed very well and lasted a long long time.

Thanks for your assistance,

Bob

RB March 11th 04 08:06 AM

Gas Blower

I believe that Paramount was made by Allegretti Co. Are they even in
business today?

RB

wrote:
On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:49:22 -0800, "Bob"
wrote:

My gas blower recently gave "up the ghost" after 20 years of good service.I
plan to purchase another hand held gas blower. I use it for home
use(sidewalks/etc).

I would appreciate any input/suggestions etc about the quality and value of
various models available on the market. The brand I had was a Paramount and
as I stated above it performed very well and lasted a long long time.

Thanks for your assistance,

Bob

Sounds like you would be happy with another Paramount. With 20 years
of good servioce why would you even consider anything else based on a
stranger's claims?

BB