art

Default Chain link fence - cost?

Anybody know what it might cost for the basic 6' chain link fence - around
60' - in the New York area?

Thanks

Art

Michael Baugh

Watch out for zoning restrictions if you're in a city. Often, limit in the
front is 4 feet.

From: "art"

Anybody know what it might cost for the basic 6' chain link fence -

around
60' - in the New York area?

Thanks

Art

1000.00 for 100' and 1 gate.

Nehmo Sergheyev

- art-
Anybody know what it might cost for the basic 6' chain link fence -

around
60' - in the New York area?

- Nehmo -
As with many other products, there as a range in quality. Someone who
supplies (not contracts to install) fence materials could give you
descriptions.

But why would you want one of those ugly things?

--
*********************
* Nehmo Sergheyev *

Gini

"Nehmo Sergheyev" wrote in message
- art-
Anybody know what it might cost for the basic 6' chain link fence -

around
60' - in the New York area?

- Nehmo -
As with many other products, there as a range in quality. Someone who
supplies (not contracts to install) fence materials could give you
descriptions.

But why would you want one of those ugly things?

==
We had a wood privacy fence installed around our yard but didn't want to
hide
our view of the woods behind us. We had a 6' dark brown vinyl coated chain
link installed
across the back of our yard and it is nearly invisible from 30 feet away.
==

--
*********************
* Nehmo Sergheyev *

art

That's what I thought....around $10 a foot. Thanks...

art

Thanks...........it's in the back!
Art

"Michael Baugh" wrote in message
.. .
Watch out for zoning restrictions if you're in a city. Often, limit in the
front is 4 feet.

Nehmo Sergheyev

- Nehmo -
But why would you want one of those ugly things?

- art -
Basic quality.........it's for a rental property.

- Nehmo -
I recently saw a fence using almost the same frame as a chain link but
instead of the usual fabric it had parallel steel cables running
horizontally through holes in the posts. The cables were each tensioned
with a kind of tamper-resistant turnbuckle. I couldn't find a pic on the
web. I don't know what they're called. But the fence looked better than
a chain link, and it probably would be around the same price.

--
* Nehmo Sergheyev *