Martik

Default Auto armrest repair

Anyone know of a product that I can use to patch and texture vinyl? I have
used bondo, which works ok but cannot be textured AFIK. I am not looking for
a vinyl repair kit but the specific type of filler used for repairing vinyl.

Thanks

m Ransley

Bondo dries hard, vinyl is not. How about silicone caulk, an auto store
may be best to get a suitable product.

Donald Gares

Martik wrote:
Anyone know of a product that I can use to patch and texture vinyl? I have
used bondo, which works ok but cannot be textured AFIK. I am not looking for
a vinyl repair kit but the specific type of filler used for repairing vinyl.

Thanks

Do a search for "vinyl repair kit" and you will come up with several
such as http://repair-it.site.yahoo.net/repa...tandvinre.html . I
am not sure it was the one mentioned but I did try one on a Corvette
sear and it worked great! It takes some patience as it is more of an
"art" than a "science".

Don

*CBHVAC*

Most auto supply stores have a kit for this..

newsPM0c.115079$Hy3.80247@edtnps89...