DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   antique glass door knobs (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/55001-antique-glass-door-knobs.html)

I & H Prees February 22nd 04 08:36 PM

antique glass door knobs

I have combed the internet and ebay in search of the smooth round glass
doorknobs with rosettes in the center to match the others in my 1957 home.
They do not have any facets or cuts. I did find one on ebay, without the
latch, so I couldn't use it. The latches are square and say "Dexter" on them
and we want three with brass plates, and one with nickel.
Any suggestions would help.
-Holly

Tim or Marty Shephard February 23rd 04 02:23 AM

antique glass door knobs

Try these guys, in Richmond for decades
http://www.kellyward.com/clients/caravatis/

Tim S.

AJScott February 23rd 04 06:55 PM

antique glass door knobs

In article ,
"Tim or Marty Shephard" wrote:

Try these guys, in Richmond for decades
http://www.kellyward.com/clients/caravatis/

Tim S.

Maybe someone should stop in and let them know that the best way of
having a useful web site for decades is by having a site that actually
works. nice Home page, but links with nothing but "Page not found"
doesn't move product. Heck, even the map and directions to the store is
"page not found."

Dunno. Maybe some merchants are slower to catch on to this new-fangled
internet thing or something ...

AJS

m Ransley February 23rd 04 07:13 PM

antique glass door knobs