ZestComputers

Default Dishwasher Water Level Problem

Hi,

I've got a D.e.f.y Dishmaid Dishwasher. It has recently stopped filling up
sufficiently with water. The water level barely reaches the base of the
element, let alone covers it. I've checked in the inlet hose and there's no
blockage there and I can't find any blockages anywhere else. Could anyone
give some advice on what could be causing the water level to only reach a
low level and then stop, and/or how to fix it?

Regards,
Benjamin Gardiner

mwlogs

generally they look like a small can in one of the corners of the DW. It
lifts off and the switch is underneath. If it is floating free, then the
switch itself may be bad. Also check for a "light load" setting of some
sort that got turned on in error. My DW has one, but I don't know that it
reduces the water level, rather it only shortens the wash cycle. Your's may
be different.

"ZestComputers" wrote in message
Where would I find the float valve? And what would it look like?

--
Benjamin Gardiner

"mkochsch" wrote in message
[...]

GE Dishwasher not draining problem Licensed to Quill Electronics Repair 7 June 27th 04 02:42 PM
HF 34706 lathe Dominic Palazzola Woodturning 56 March 8th 04 11:21 AM
need hot water FAST PV Home Repair 38 January 30th 04 01:15 AM
Kitchen Aid Side-by-side - Water Dispenser/Filter Problem Paula Home Repair 6 October 28th 03 04:03 AM
Why is this a bad idea? Mike Hibbert UK diy 18 August 28th 03 11:59 PM