DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   hardwood floor landing (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/54565-hardwood-floor-landing.html)

DK February 9th 04 11:42 PM

hardwood floor landing

I'm in the process of thinking through a hardwood floor install. I've run
into a potential problem. I want to replace the carpeted steps with
hardwood. The stairs run down to the landing and from the landing change
direction at 90 degrees to the right down to the main floor. The problem is
the landing is really 2 stairs which are formed by 2 right
triangles.(attempt at drawing of landing below). The square below is about
36x36 inches. How do I deal with hardwood on this landing? Can I buy 2
pieces of bullnosed treads and a riser long enough for this task?

Thanks in advance.

__