HomeBrewer

Default Bathroom Fixtures

I have a 30+ year old house. The bathroom fixtures in the shower are very
old. It is an all tile wall, can I replace the fixtures without breaking
into the walls? I could never match the light green tiles.

--
HomeBrewer

http://home.earthlink.net/~t3e871/index.html
www.rcparkflyers.com
Remove the xxx to reply!

Speedy Jim

HomeBrewer wrote:

I have a 30+ year old house. The bathroom fixtures in the shower are very
old. It is an all tile wall, can I replace the fixtures without breaking
into the walls? I could never match the light green tiles.

--
HomeBrewer

It *might* be possible if you have access from the other side.
But it would still be a *huge* job and could easily result in
tile damage anyway.

30 yr old fixtures, you may be able to find replacement hardware.
If not OEM then some generic parts (handles, escutcheons).

Jim
Tony Hwang

HomeBrewer wrote:

I have a 30+ year old house. The bathroom fixtures in the shower are very
old. It is an all tile wall, can I replace the fixtures without breaking
into the walls? I could never match the light green tiles.

Hi,
Remove existing fixture and look.
Tony

Dennis J Sunday

HomeBrewer,

Do you have access to the back of the shower wall? How do you plan to cut
the old fixture out? They sell some neat access panels that can be put in
place after the work is complete.Both of my shower fixtures have closets
behind. If and when I replace fixtures it's access panel time.
--
Best Regards,
Dennis J Sunday

ink.net...