DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Superior Fireplace - Cracked firebrick (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/52306-superior-fireplace-cracked-firebrick.html)

Owen Funkhouser December 8th 03 04:26 AM

Superior Fireplace - Cracked firebrick

I have a Superior Fireplace, model #03880, with a cracked edge on the left
firebrick panel. Superior's web site (http://www.superiorfireplace.com) is not
available. Is Superior still in business?

Greg O December 8th 03 04:32 AM

"Owen Funkhouser" wrote in message
I have a Superior Fireplace, model #03880, with a cracked edge on the left
firebrick panel. Superior's web site (http://www.superiorfireplace.com)

is not
available. Is Superior still in business?

I believe Superior is owned by Lennox. You might try from that angle.
Greg

John Galbreath December 10th 03 08:17 PM

Superior Fireplace - Cracked firebrick

Here is the information:

Superior Fireplace by Lennox Hearth Products
1110 West Taft Avenue
PO Box 14233
Orange, CA 92865-4150
Phone: (714)921-6100