SEPrince1

Default Mits VS-5061 TV tuner

Hi All:

Just had a service guy out and he says my tuner is shot. He will call me later
with part/replacement pricing but I keep looking for the part online and I come
up with nothing. The part number is: ENV568F9G3. Anyone know any websites I can
search? Even Mits won't offer the part to me. They tell me to order it from an
"authorized" shop.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Travis Jordan

Posted and mailed.

SEPrince1 wrote:
Hi All:

Just had a service guy out and he says my tuner is shot. He will call
me later with part/replacement pricing but I keep looking for the
part online and I come up with nothing. The part number is:
ENV568F9G3. Anyone know any websites I can search? Even Mits won't
offer the part to me. They tell me to order it from an "authorized"
shop.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Assuming this is the same part, it is $16.95 at
http://www.electronix.com/catalog/pr...ducts_id/12400

Travis Jordan

Travis Jordan wrote:
Posted and mailed.

SEPrince1 wrote:
Hi All:

Just had a service guy out and he says my tuner is shot. He will call
me later with part/replacement pricing but I keep looking for the
part online and I come up with nothing. The part number is:
ENV568F9G3. Anyone know any websites I can search? Even Mits won't
offer the part to me. They tell me to order it from an "authorized"
shop.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Assuming this is the same part, it is $16.95 at

http://www.electronix.com/catalog/pr...ducts_id/12400

Also (mind the wrap)
http://mcm.newark.com/NewarkWebComme...&MPart=ENV568*
&APart=&MName=panasonic&KWord=tuner&advancedSearch .x=0&advancedSearch.y=
0

I-zheet M'drurz

On 02 Dec 2003, SEPrince1 wrote:

Hi All:

Just had a service guy out and he says my tuner is shot. He will call
me later with part/replacement pricing but I keep looking for the part
online and I come up with nothing. The part number is: ENV568F9G3.
Anyone know any websites I can search? Even Mits won't offer the part
to me. They tell me to order it from an "authorized" shop.

Any help would be great.

Does the TV have Audio/Video inputs? If so, just use the A/V
outs from your VCR and forget about the tuner all together. Even
if you have to spend $50-$80 for a new VCR and 2 or 3 RCA-RCA
cables, you'll probably still save over buying a new tuner and
gettting it installed. Probably have better quality video, too.

Tom Pendergast e-mail is for sissies, say it on line
Stormin Mormonn

Gee, with a complicated part number like that, just long onto
www.google.com and key that all in. That's how I found ribbons for my 1983
Diablo Hystrike printer. Same with the batteries for my cell phone.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn More about Jesus

"SEPrince1" wrote in message
Hi All:

Just had a service guy out and he says my tuner is shot. He will call me
later
with part/replacement pricing but I keep looking for the part online and I
come
up with nothing. The part number is: ENV568F9G3. Anyone know any websites I
can
search? Even Mits won't offer the part to me. They tell me to order it from
an
"authorized" shop.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

SEPrince1

Hi Guys:

Thanks for the links and answers. Seems strange that the part number comes up
as a Panasonic part and not a Mits part? I emailed most of those sites and lets
see if I can find it.

Thanks again!!
mark Ransley

Stormin still usin a 83 diablo printer , a junk antique , what 10
x10 dpi ..Yea and you must have one of those 83 10 lb box cell phones
, if you have to Google for batteries ,, Haaa

Oscar_Lives

"I-zheet M'drurz" wrote in message
On 02 Dec 2003, SEPrince1 wrote:

Hi All:

Just had a service guy out and he says my tuner is shot. He will call
me later with part/replacement pricing but I keep looking for the part
online and I come up with nothing. The part number is: ENV568F9G3.
Anyone know any websites I can search? Even Mits won't offer the part
to me. They tell me to order it from an "authorized" shop.

Any help would be great.

Does the TV have Audio/Video inputs? If so, just use the A/V
outs from your VCR and forget about the tuner all together. Even
if you have to spend $50-$80 for a new VCR and 2 or 3 RCA-RCA
cables, you'll probably still save over buying a new tuner and
gettting it installed. Probably have better quality video, too.

Tom Pendergast e-mail is for sissies, say it on line

Do you watch your little boi porn this way?

Stormin Mormonn

Daisy wheel. No dots.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn More about Jesus

"mark Ransley" wrote in message
Stormin still usin a 83 diablo printer , a junk antique , what 10
x10 dpi ..Yea and you must have one of those 83 10 lb box cell phones
, if you have to Google for batteries ,, Haaa

SEPrince1

Hi Guys:

Heres another question I have. I tried watching the TV through the VCR tuner
and the problem is the same. Does this mean my tuner on my set is OK? Why would
the picture jump on the TV tuner and on the VCR tuner? Does the TV tuner
control the picture no matter what tuner its playing from?

Maybe the reapir guy is a wacko? It did take him 30 seconds to identify the
problem?
I-zheet M'drurz

On 03 Dec 2003, SEPrince1 wrote:

Hi Guys:

Heres another question I have. I tried watching the TV through the VCR
tuner and the problem is the same. Does this mean my tuner on my set
is OK? Why would the picture jump on the TV tuner and on the VCR
tuner? Does the TV tuner control the picture no matter what tuner its
playing from?

Ruh-rho. ($1 Astro)

Maybe the reapir guy is a wacko? It did take him 30 seconds to
identify the problem?

Your internal tuner should hae absolutely nothing to do with the
quality of incoming A/V signals. If you have a problem with both,
it's in the video section, that's where baseband audio and video
do after the tuner/demod section.

Methinks he just took a bad guess. He flunked Troubleshooting 101.

Run away.

Tom Pendergast e-mail is for sissies, say it on line
Bubba

On 2 Dec 2003 23:47:14 GMT, "I-zheet M'drurz"
wrote:

On 02 Dec 2003, SEPrince1 wrote:

Hi All:

Just had a service guy out and he says my tuner is shot. He will call
me later with part/replacement pricing but I keep looking for the part
online and I come up with nothing. The part number is: ENV568F9G3.
Anyone know any websites I can search? Even Mits won't offer the part
to me. They tell me to order it from an "authorized" shop.

Any help would be great.

Does the TV have Audio/Video inputs? If so, just use the A/V
outs from your VCR and forget about the tuner all together. Even
if you have to spend $50-$80 for a new VCR and 2 or 3 RCA-RCA
cables, you'll probably still save over buying a new tuner and
gettting it installed. Probably have better quality video, too.

Kind of on a roll, arent you Tommy the PEDOPHILE? Now you are a VCR
expert? Little boys.......now that you know about.
Bubba
Bubba

On 3 Dec 2003 22:31:55 GMT, "I-zheet M'drurz"
wrote:

On 03 Dec 2003, SEPrince1 wrote:

Hi Guys:

Heres another question I have. I tried watching the TV through the VCR
tuner and the problem is the same. Does this mean my tuner on my set
is OK? Why would the picture jump on the TV tuner and on the VCR
tuner? Does the TV tuner control the picture no matter what tuner its
playing from?

Ruh-rho. ($1 Astro)

Maybe the reapir guy is a wacko? It did take him 30 seconds to
identify the problem?

Your internal tuner should hae absolutely nothing to do with the
quality of incoming A/V signals. If you have a problem with both,
it's in the video section, that's where baseband audio and video
do after the tuner/demod section.

Methinks he just took a bad guess. He flunked Troubleshooting 101.

Run away.

Little boys Tommy. Thats what is trying to run away from you. I wonder
why? You a PEDOPHILE or something?
Bubba