showers. Can anybody recommend anyone in the area?

Thanks,
Tony

Gutless Tile Pro November 16th 03 11:48 AM

need a tile/shower man in Dallas area

You couldn't afford me.

Dave Solly November 16th 03 01:47 PM

need a tile/shower man in Dallas area

wrote in
news:24Dtb.206855$HS4.1807368@attbi_s01:

I've got a 20+ year old home north of the Dallas Fort Worth airport
with a shower problem. It is an all tile shower and the shower lining
is leaking. I've had trouble finding anybody that has experience with
the these type showers. Can anybody recommend anyone in the area?

Thanks,
Tony

I just went through this in the summer. I thought I had a leaky shower
pan, but it turned out to be a leaky tile wall, leaks through the grout.
I also have a tile shower stall.

I used Hernandez floors & walls (972-919-9700) for the tearout and
rebuild. I used a local plumber (Plano) to install the shower pan.
I replaced the shower encloseure using Viking Mirror and Glass.

My house is about 20 years old. Over the last several years, the shower
had been leaking with out my knowledge. The drywall (yes, drywall was
used by the builder) was soaked. Hernandez installed cement board when
they re-did the shower.

Hope this helps.

Dave