DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Toilet problem... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/51030-toilet-problem.html)

Jason November 8th 03 11:00 PM

Toilet problem...

Seems like that our toilet when it flushed gets most out of the bowl,
but once in awhile it doesnt, seems as if its cutting off to
short...any way to fix this?

Michael Baugh November 8th 03 11:17 PM

Toilet problem...

How high does the water come in the tank?
Is it consistant, or does the float/valve unit
cut off too soon sometimes?

Jason November 9th 03 12:05 AM

Toilet problem...

Seems like the water is a bit low. Seems consistant just
low...possibly cutting off to soon.

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 18:17:25 -0500, "Michael Baugh"
wrote:

How high does the water come in the tank?
Is it consistant, or does the float/valve unit
cut off too soon sometimes?

.. .

Michael Baugh November 9th 03 01:53 AM

Toilet problem...

There are ways of adjusting the valve units.
Just tell us whatcha got.

wrote:

How high does the water come in the tank?
Is it consistant, or does the float/valve unit
cut off too soon sometimes?

.. .