wjspm

Default Kitchen Sinks: Vikrell or Americast?

My builder is offering two kitchen sink choices: Sterling (Vikrell) or
American Standard (Americast). Which material is more durable and
easier to maintain?

I've searched the NGs and there are few posts about Vikrell quality.
I've read plenty of "love it/hate it" posts re. Americast.

Thanks,
wjspm