DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OUR NEW OLD HOUSE (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/50573-our-new-old-house.html)

Alan Beagley October 26th 03 03:31 PM

OUR NEW OLD HOUSE

For a start, make sure the wall you are taking out isn't load bearing.

And you may need a permit form the municipality.

-=-
Alan

On 10/27/03 12:51 am ddobbs put fingers to keyboard and launched the
following message into cyberspace:

We just bought a 30 year old house that need a complete overhaul. We are
starting with taking out an inside wall and adding french doors, making the
room into a formal dining room. Does anyone have any suggestions.

ddobbs October 27th 03 12:51 AM

OUR NEW OLD HOUSE

Stoic October 27th 03 02:35 AM

OUR NEW OLD HOUSE

In article ,
says...
For a start, make sure the wall you are taking out isn't load bearing.

And you may need a permit form the municipality.

-=-
Alan

On 10/27/03 12:51 am ddobbs put fingers to keyboard and launched the
following message into cyberspace:

We just bought a 30 year old house that need a complete overhaul. We are
starting with taking out an inside wall and adding french doors, making the
room into a formal dining room. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Ha-ha. That was the FIRST thing that came to my mind when I read his
request.

--
Bait for spammers:
root@localhost

DL October 27th 03 03:01 AM

OUR NEW OLD HOUSE

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:51:14 GMT, "ddobbs"
wrote:

We just bought a 30 year old house that need a complete overhaul. We are
starting with taking out an inside wall and adding french doors, making the
room into a formal dining room. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Call these guys:

SILVA BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION
31 FLETCHER AVE
LEXINGTON, MA
(781)863-1962

- -

DL

http://www.geocities.com/dicklong14_ca/fanclub.htm

Evidently your buddy Cedeño is a *******.

First of all, Cedeño is not my buddy.

::::::::::::::::

"Ahh, job hunt. Had an interview this week and all
I learned is this: Despite its name,
the company "Johnson Controls" does not manufacture condoms."
- Anonymous

Halter Sucks!

Edwin Pawlowski October 27th 03 03:06 AM

OUR NEW OLD HOUSE

"ddobbs" wrote in message
We just bought a 30 year old house that need a complete overhaul.
Does anyone have any suggestions.

Be really nice to the loan officer at the bank.
Ed