C Cole

Default sliding door for a shed or barn

Anyone know of a source to find the track, wheels, and hardware to build a
sliding door on the outside of the wall. Something like the door on the New
Yankee Workshop but smaller. I want to build one 6' X 6' and have no idea
where to find any of the hardware for this. I doubt if Lowe's or HD will
carry anything like this.
Thanks in advance
C Cole

Joe Bobst

have no idea where to find any of the hardware for this.

Check yellow pages under farm supplies. TSC, Farm & Fleet and similar stores
will have what you want. Good luck

Joe
C Cole

"Tom Baker" wrote in message
om...
"C Cole" wrote in message

Anyone know of a source to find the track, wheels, and hardware to build

sliding door on the outside of the wall. Something like the door on the

New
Yankee Workshop but smaller. I want to build one 6' X 6' and have no

idea
where to find any of the hardware for this. I doubt if Lowe's or HD will
carry anything like this.
Thanks in advance
C Cole

Stanley used to sell that kind of stuff.

TB

Thanks to everyone that replied, I found Stanley Hardware to have everything
I need for this project
C Cole

Tom J

http://www.stanleyhardware.com/defau...RN+BOX+TR ACK

http://www.natman.com/prodinfo_subcat.asp?cat=8

These are the manufacturers. Ask them who can order for you in your area.

Tom J

Shed Electrics Paul UK diy 15 May 22nd 04 12:48 PM
Safety with tilted blade and sliding table Bob Davis Woodworking 5 September 29th 03 06:00 AM
On the subject of a garden shed Andrew McKay UK diy 3 August 27th 03 04:31 PM