Pat Keith

Default Do it yourself foam?

I have a job that's too big for the spray cans of foam found at Home Depoe.
Where can I purchase larger containers of foam?

CLSSM00X7

Hi,

Try an industrial supply house

candice
Jon Endres, PE

Look for Enerfoam online. You can get 32 oz cans and a spray gun. Used all
the time for installations of insulating concrete forms and they also have
an adhesive version that is used for subfloors.

JE

"Pat Keith" wrote in message
I have a job that's too big for the spray cans of foam found at Home

Depoe.
Where can I purchase larger containers of foam?

Oscar_lives

"Pat Keith" wrote in message
I have a job that's too big for the spray cans of foam found at Home

Depoe.
Where can I purchase larger containers of foam?

Just get yourself some polyol and some isocyanate and mix them together.

Clyde Gill

I have a job that's too big for the spray cans of foam found at Home

Depoe.
Where can I purchase larger containers of foam?

http://www.touch-n-seal.com/

Select "Cylinder Systems"

clyde