Jeff Guay

Default wall mount TV stand recommendations?

Hi,
We would like to mount the TV in our bedroom up on the wall so it can be
comfortably viewed from the bed and also keep it out of the baby's reach.
We currently have a 19" with built in vcr but we also have Direct TV so we
need room for the box. Would like to be able to goto a bigger TV in the
future.
Any suggestions on makes or types?

Also what is a good mounting height? As high as possible or even with the
top of the bed?

Thanks,
Jeff

CLSSM00X7

Hi,

Mount high up like a hospital room. go to www.grainger.com for makes of these

candice

Joseph Meehan

I just got one from Lowes and it works fine. I would start by deciding
exactly what you are going to be getting in the future. Plan for that. My
next one will be a plasma display so it will just be wall mounted, I will
not need a typical wall mount. The wall mount I have is used in our
exercise room.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math