DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How Long Does Vinyl Siding Last? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/49384-how-long-does-vinyl-siding-last.html)

hotORcold August 26th 03 05:37 AM

How Long Does Vinyl Siding Last?

I bought a house this year and I estimate the vinyl siding is ~30 years old.
How long will it last? So far, only dirt seems to be an issue. I have so
many plastic things that fail in 5-10 years, I'm actually amazed. What's up?

Joseph Meehan August 26th 03 10:54 AM

How Long Does Vinyl Siding Last?

It depends. It is getting better, but I would guess that the 30 year
old stuff is getting faded and is getting brittle.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math