PUBLIC OUTLOOK

Default Sears/Goodman Furnace stopped blowing

I have a 92& furnace purchased from Sears which has the Goodman name on the
inside. It has been working fine until last night.

Furnace Model Number:
GMPN1 00-4 Rev B

Serial Number:
0010632248

Details:
Air conditioner clicks on normally, but furnace will not blow and in fact
makes no noise at all. I tried cycling the power, cycling the thermostat, and
clicking the thermostat over to FAN ON with no change. I'm guessing that the
fan motor has burnt out, but I thought their might be a little more
diagnostics I could do.

Ideas? This is still under Sears parts warranty. They want $99 for the
service call plus the labor charge for any replacement work, starting at $58.

Scott