Default A/C blower in attic...

ok...went to the attic and saw what I assume is the blower (all in and
out ducts) and a small condensor pump of sorts. Doesn't seem to be
any access to the blower...I have the model info (rheem)...should
there be a fuse/restart on it? My intake filter was quite dirty by
the way.

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:34:34 GMT, "CMF"
wrote:

I'm not an HVAC person, but if you have a blower and evaporator setup in the
attic, see if it has a fuse and if the fuse is blown. That has happened to
me. Beyond that, I'm sure the HVAC people will help you out.

Maury

wrote in message
.. .
My central ac just quit on me. Im wondering how I can do some initial
troubleshooting. Im curious because it's not blowing anything, and
when I turn the thermistat there is no 'click' like usual...as if it's
trying to work. I've checked the fuse box and it's not tripped (reset
anyway). The unit is on the roof, so when I get up there, what should
I check for?