DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Painting Plantation Shutters (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/48596-painting-plantation-shutters.html)

Kyle Boatright August 13th 03 03:56 AM

Painting Plantation Shutters

I've got 10 sets of plantation shutters to repaint. How in the world do I
repaint these suckers? Spray 'em? If so, what equipment should I use? I
painted one set a dozen years ago and found that it was a nightmare. I even
tried a Wagner Power Painter and had miserable results shooting latex.

All suggestions appreciated.

KB

Art Begun August 13th 03 04:33 AM

Painting Plantation Shutters

I'll have the same issue in a few years. I will probably take mine to
a pro to re-spray.

t...

mark Ransley August 13th 03 12:40 PM

Painting Plantation Shutters

wagner sprayers work on latex you just need the proper tip