Jim Mc Namara

Default Dipping the house in paint

Sure it will work - just draw a chalk outline on the ground before they lift
the house Blondie and write "font" and "back" in the grass. You should be
familiar with this since you probably have an "L" and an "R" on the bottom
of your shoes and have to ask your husband every day which foot is which.
And don't forget - the cups go on the front - not the back.

Oh yeah - be sure they use drop cloths on the carpet.

wrote in message
We want to paint our house quickly so we can go on vacation. Someone
told my husband that there is a way to dip the whole house in paint
and the job is done in minutes.

My husband said that they lift the house, and dip it in a huge tank
full of paint. He thinks that is what he will do.

I think that is a good idea because we want to go to the Bahamas and
take a cruise. But I told him I am a little worried about this,
because what if they put the house backwards when they put it back in
our yard. I want to be able to see the driveway from my bedroom
window at night. I always worry about cars parking in our driveway at
night. If they put the house backwards or crooked I wont see the
driveway.

The other thing is that my husband told me not to worry about the
driveway because he said that when they dip the garage, the driveway
will stay hooked to the garage and get painted too. I think that is
really stupid. I dont want a pink driveway. I never seen anyone
paint their driveway.

What should we do? How can we be sure they put the house back where
it belongs?

Stormin Mormon

Well, as a dippy blond, you'd want to use lay-tex paint?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
[...]

3GCPO

wrote in message
[...]

why not stay in the house while it is dipped in paint
so you can get your hair dyed at the same time.
red would be nice.
you know what they say about red heads.
your husband will love your hair and the house "more".

3GCPO

I'll wait here while you get a clue

Interesting asbestos use in 1930s house Grunff UK diy 21 January 22nd 04 12:28 AM
Help...How much to paint ??? Matilda Zuckerman Home Repair 16 August 6th 03 02:57 PM
vinyl paint on house lee Home Repair 6 July 11th 03 05:27 AM
Sears/OSH Easy Living paint okay? Terry Carroll Home Repair 3 July 2nd 03 03:27 AM