DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   how to remove mold from (old) aluminum (white) siding? Stuckh... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/48335-re-how-remove-mold-old-aluminum-white-siding-stuckh.html)

David Combs August 6th 03 12:36 AM

how to remove mold from (old) aluminum (white) siding? Stuckh...

In article ,
mark Ransley wrote:
Just use regular bleach a 50 % mixture with water, spray it on with a
garden sprayer, let it set in for at least 15 minutes then wash it off
with a brush on a pole and soap , you may have to use bleach several
times depending on how heavy the mold is

Thanks much, everyone, for all the replies and advice.

I think I'll go check to see if the siding is painted, or
it's somehow more closely bound than that.

This bleach idea sounds nice, simple too.

Use one of those ORtho things you use to spray
stuff onto the grass, I guess?

(How else to squirt the stuff up there?)

Hmmm -- but that will give me far more water in
the mix than the suggested 50%.

Hmmm -- ok, how to spray that stuff up onto the wall?

Thanks

Also, I guess that I should NOT rent a pressure washer,
because it will leave the wall discolored? Splotchy?

Thanks!

David