DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   do-it yourself roofing story -MUST READ (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/47760-re-do-yourself-roofing-story-must-read.html)

Arra Movsesien July 27th 03 12:50 AM

do-it yourself roofing story -MUST READ

Well I through my kids over first

Zetik July 27th 03 04:05 AM

do-it yourself roofing story -MUST READ

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:34:42 GMT, 'nuther Bob
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 02:12:34 GMT, (Zetiuy) wrote:

they make sure
that when you are sitting on your front porch watching them, then they
toss a weighted sock stuffed with a tennis ball and a squrriel tail
attached over the roof

Do squirrels chase tennis balls ? Are you suggesting that I might
be chasing the squirrel across the roof ? That squirrel is pretty
fast. If the cat can't catch him (and he hasn't yet), I doubt that
I can.

Thats because u da chimp.....

I think you need to repost this to alt.consumers.pest.control for
comment there.

Bob

Arra Movsesien July 27th 03 04:11 AM

do-it yourself roofing story -MUST READ

maybe for a ****bo, dumbo , scumbo like you used to suck to or
be , what kind of a jack off half ass moron would need to throw a
stupid **** dumb ass squirell trick ..... What a dip **** you were
,,,,, what roofing contractor ever says " Are you going to do it
yourselves" only a con , CON...
But then To many cons out there,,,, like me ARAA MOVSESIEN,,,,
Icon em all 666

Arra Movsesien July 27th 03 04:16 AM

do-it yourself roofing story -MUST READ

must read because of a drunk ****in rip... rip..