DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Carpet Problem (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/47648-carpet-problem.html)

Art July 25th 03 03:31 PM

Carpet Problem

After approx. 3 years, our newly installed carpeting is "bubbling" up in
several locations. I assume this is due to improper installation (failure
to properly stretch?).

Looking for a possible solution for removing/reducing the bubbled areas.

Thanks in advance.

Art

Amos July 25th 03 03:58 PM

Carpet Problem

Art wrote:

After approx. 3 years, our newly installed carpeting is "bubbling" up in
several locations. I assume this is due to improper installation (failure
to properly stretch?).

Looking for a possible solution for removing/reducing the bubbled areas.

Thanks in advance.

Art

Typical. Have it re-stretched.