DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HW: Flower Planter Box Plans (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/47401-hw-flower-planter-box-plans.html)

Ian Stock July 21st 03 02:40 AM

HW: Flower Planter Box Plans

Help! My wife signed me up to make and donate a cedar flower planter to the
charity auction at our kids' sailing club. Unfortunately I am at the lake,
with minimum tools and no plans.

I can get wood locally and have a good supply of hand tools, with which I am
fairly handy.

If anyone has some relatively simple plans for an outdoor flower planter
that I can put together it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ian Stock (Remove the "antispam")

mark Ransley July 21st 03 04:09 AM

HW: Flower Planter Box Plans

a piece of wood for bottom, 1 for each side 2 for each end , nail
together