DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Deck Stain Applied Using Sprayer (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/47098-deck-stain-applied-using-sprayer.html)

RUNRS July 12th 03 10:53 PM

Deck Stain Applied Using Sprayer

I want to use a power sprayer to apply deck stain to the rails and
vertical parts of my deck but will apply stain with a roller for the
flat parts of the deck. Plan to use Penofin. Does anyone have any
experience with power sprayers for this purpose (not pump) that will
work without clogging and with little overspray? Can the stain be
diluted and what is used to dilute it? Thanks for any advice.

mark Ransley July 12th 03 11:42 PM

Deck Stain Applied Using Sprayer

why dilute it stain is always thinner than paint it wont be a problem
spraying,