Giganews

Default wood floor question

Thanks to both of you. I didn't call the professional for that, he was in
the house for another reason. I'm glad to hear it's normal. Thanks again.
"Nancy Tice" wrote in message
et...
We had a new wood floor put in last year, some of the planks are

separating
a bit, the floor guy told us this is normal and now that the warm weather

is
back the wood will expand and the gaps will go away (it's only in a

couple
of spots). Is this an accurate explanation from him? or is it something

we
need repaired? thanks.