DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Which plywood for hurricane protection? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/46998-plywood-hurricane-protection.html)

Who Cares July 10th 03 03:04 PM

Which plywood for hurricane protection?

Probably a rather stupid question but,

I need to make cutours of plywood t attach over our witndows in the
event of a hurricane. We have a brick veneer house. What type of
plywood do I use and how do we attach it?

Any help is appreciated

Motor Man July 10th 03 06:12 PM

Who Cares wrote:

Probably a rather stupid question but,

I need to make cutours of plywood t attach over our witndows in the
event of a hurricane. We have a brick veneer house. What type of
plywood do I use and how do we attach it?

Any help is appreciated

Yes. Jim McNamara does. He will be along anytime now to instruct you
in this. He is an expert at everything in the entire universe. He's
the Anti-Christ.

John Barry July 11th 03 03:26 PM

Motor Man wrote in message ...
Who Cares wrote:

Probably a rather stupid question but,

I need to make cutours of plywood t attach over our witndows in the
event of a hurricane. We have a brick veneer house. What type of
plywood do I use and how do we attach it?

Any help is appreciated

Yes. Jim McNamara does. He will be along anytime now to instruct you
in this. He is an expert at everything in the entire universe. He's
the Anti-Christ.

Sounds like petty jealousy that you're neither.

John

McQualude July 12th 03 03:02 AM

Which plywood for hurricane protection?

John Barry spaketh...

Motor Man wrote in message
Yes. Jim McNamara does. He will be along anytime now to instruct
you in this. He is an expert at everything in the entire universe.
He's the Anti-Christ.

Sounds like petty jealousy that you're neither.
John

sounds like a kill-file volunteer

--
McQualude