PSEUDO

Default Home builder selection!

A Word of caution on New Home Buying!

1. Lot, we tend to overlook this, Ensure your lot has the minimum
amount of Easements, Otherwise Utilities will be on your lot without
your permission and put stuff without consulting you. I am speaking
from experience.

2. Concrete in Basement/Stucco and other concrete, typically average
builders and even some false high end builders will NOT REPAIR THIS
even when in warranty. DO NOT SIGN PAPER which says concrete job is as
is. I have had a bad experience here.

3. Sod, get the irrigation system OR a deduct meter in before the SOD
is laid otherwise you will spend a lot on water.

Good Luck.

I will be posting my random thoghts here, because I would have
appreciated such warning when I was buying my home.
AdorHm

AND ask ALOT of questions. Better to ask beforehand then get surprised! Also,
don't expect people to 'do their jobs'. It just doesn't happen. Follow
everything, double check everything. And put all repairs in writing.