barry martin

Default A/C condensation

Steven:

SB My house is 1500 sq/ft, and accoding to what I've been told, the A/C unit i

SB the correct size. How much condensation should be coming out of the drain
SB hose outside? I keep the house at 80 degrees, so it isn't running
SB constantly, even in the 90+ degree heat. Right now, it's kind of a slow
SB drip. Been pretty humid here, if that makes a difference.

FWIW we have two different window a/c's. The one here in the Computer
Room never drips and it's been moved around to three different sites.
The other a/c drips a lot. Both units cool satisfactorily.

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Food has replaced sex in my life, now I can't even get into my own pants.
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *
mark Ransley

How much water , well im no hvac pro let alone maybe an hvac idiot ...
but you give no specifics...... I got a place in chgo 6000 sq ft w/o
basement inc,. put in 3 ton Lennox and spacpac, hottest year on
record 92??? I put a 5 gallon bucket under it ... timed it and
calculated 250 gpd.......and yes I quadripplle checked it , but house
was loaded w/ moisture , ist time air . now 1900 sq ft reg ac 10gpd
max. If you are not comfertable call a PRO.

Joseph Meehan

Window air conditions are generally designed to use the condensation to
cool the condenser coils and not drip at all under most conditions. In that
case if you have drips it would indicate that the one dripping is very old
(old design) or not as good of a design as the one not dripping.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

news:2105740101.7765.3.5691267.1976842803.RIMEGate ...