DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Termite Infestation (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/46343-termite-infestation.html)

Tanque June 25th 03 04:32 PM

Termite Infestation

What is being used to treat subterranean termite infestation?
Termites managed to get in to the 2X4 redwood plate sitting on a
cement sill.
I plan on replacing the plate and thought I would treat the
surrounding area to keep future termites away!

Thanks….

Patch June 25th 03 06:28 PM

Termite Infestation

"Tanque" wrote in message
What is being used to treat subterranean termite infestation?
Termites managed to get in to the 2X4 redwood plate sitting on a
cement sill.
I plan on replacing the plate and thought I would treat the
surrounding area to keep future termites away!

Thanks..

I don't think this is a job for the DIY. Call an exterminator before they do
some real damage.

mark Ransley June 25th 03 07:46 PM

Termite Infestation

Spectracide termite bates work for midwest area types. Ortho charges 20x
the price same basic stuff, Illegal in some states, they would be at
most places, then you must stop their access