BruteGuy82

Default Indoor swimming pool BAQUACIL problems, please advise

HI,
I currently use baquacil and baquacil products in an indoor swimming pool. For
years now we have had browm algae problems, and the stain on the gunite pool
bottom is growing larger by the day. I have not found a solution to kill the
algae growth. I'm considering switching to chlorine/bromine. Baquacil was
chosen because it is odorless. Has anyone had such a problem, and what are
some suggestions?
Additionally, i have been told that a gunite indoor, inground pool should not
be drained because it will cave in due to lack of water pressure. Please
advise.
thanks,
Judah