Anthony Ewell

Default Need Amanda Dryer Comment

Hi All,

It is getting time to replace my dryer. I have been
looking at the Amana ALG866SBW with the stainless steel
drum. I like all the features, except one: Consumer's
Report ranks them only slightly lower in repairs than
GE. Yikes! Can anyone confirm or deny this? (The
last thing I need is a great dryer that needs fixing
all the time!)

Many thanks,
--Tony

--
-------------------------
I Fish. Therefore, I am.

jeff

Anthony Ewell wrote in message ...
Hi All,

It is getting time to replace my dryer. I have been
looking at the Amana ALG866SBW with the stainless steel
drum. I like all the features, except one: Consumer's
Report ranks them only slightly lower in repairs than
GE. Yikes! Can anyone confirm or deny this? (The
last thing I need is a great dryer that needs fixing
all the time!)

Many thanks,
--Tony

Hi,