DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bye Bye America (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/401711-re-bye-bye-america.html)

burfordTjustice September 18th 16 01:47 PM

Bye Bye America

On 18 Sep 2016 12:41:27 GMT
JoeBro wrote:

http://www.smobserved.com/story/2016...ails/1969.html
Huma Abedin to be Clinton's Secretary of State, Say Wiki-leaked Emails
Abedin, 40, would be the first Moslem Secretary of State, and One of
the Youngest Ever

Direct link to the muslim brotherhood.

Uncle Monster[_2_] September 18th 16 02:34 PM

Bye Bye America

On Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 7:47:10 AM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:
On 18 Sep 2016 12:41:27 GMT
JoeBro wrote:

http://www.smobserved.com/story/2016...ails/1969.html
Huma Abedin to be Clinton's Secretary of State, Say Wiki-leaked Emails
Abedin, 40, would be the first Moslem Secretary of State, and One of
the Youngest Ever

Direct link to the muslim brotherhood.

Hell, we already have a Gay Muslim President! ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster

Bob_Villa September 18th 16 04:49 PM

Bye Bye America

JoeBro wrote:

http://www.smobserved.com/story/2016...ails/1969.html
Huma Abedin to be Clinton's Secretary of State, Say Wiki-leaked Emails
Abedin, 40, would be the first Moslem Secretary of State, and One of
the Youngest Ever

Direct link to the muslim brotherhood.

Hell, we already have a Gay Muslim President! ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

[8~{} Unclear Straught Monster

So you spread unsubstantiated claims to further your belief system...what a hollow piece of dreck you are.