DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Is there a recommended height for toilet paper holders? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/401605-there-recommended-height-toilet-paper-holders.html)

[email protected] September 15th 16 09:52 AM

Is there a recommended height for toilet paper holders?

While I know there is no code or required location for toilet paper
holders, is there a recommended height for toilet paper holders?

Ed Pawlowski September 15th 16 11:03 AM

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 04:52:59 -0400, wrote:

While I know there is no code or required location for toilet paper
holders, is there a recommended height for toilet paper holders?

Yes, about 28" to 30" from the floor and 14" or so from the front of
the toilet. I measured min and 29" is the center of a tile and is
comfortable to reach.

Mr. Man-wai Chang September 15th 16 12:54 PM

On 15/09/16 16:52, wrote:
While I know there is no code or required location for toilet paper
holders, is there a recommended height for toilet paper holders?

Above the toilet seat but below the washing basin?

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3

[email protected] September 15th 16 06:12 PM

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 06:03:37 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 04:52:59 -0400, wrote:

While I know there is no code or required location for toilet paper
holders, is there a recommended height for toilet paper holders?

Yes, about 28" to 30" from the floor and 14" or so from the front of
the toilet. I measured min and 29" is the center of a tile and is
comfortable to reach.

Thanks

I always kept the TP on the counter top, I just bought a holder, and was
not sure of height to put it.

Jack G. September 15th 16 07:44 PM

On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 11:14:47 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 06:03:37 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 04:52:59 -0400, wrote:

While I know there is no code or required location for toilet paper
holders, is there a recommended height for toilet paper holders?

Yes, about 28" to 30" from the floor and 14" or so from the front of
the toilet. I measured min and 29" is the center of a tile and is
comfortable to reach.

Thanks

I always kept the TP on the counter top, I just bought a holder, and was
not sure of height to put it.

Test it first. You don't want to fall off the pot while reaching for it.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] September 15th 16 07:53 PM

On 9/15/2016 11:44 AM, Jack G. wrote:
On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 11:14:47 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 06:03:37 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 04:52:59 -0400, wrote:

While I know there is no code or required location for toilet paper
holders, is there a recommended height for toilet paper holders?

Yes, about 28" to 30" from the floor and 14" or so from the front of
the toilet. I measured min and 29" is the center of a tile and is
comfortable to reach.

Thanks

I always kept the TP on the counter top, I just bought a holder, and was
not sure of height to put it.

Test it first. You don't want to fall off the pot while reaching for it.

Also, you want to avoid making "brown ballerinas" whenever possible.
Just sayin'.

burfordTjustice September 15th 16 09:43 PM

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 04:52:59 -0400, wrote:

While I know there is no code or required location for toilet paper
holders, is there a recommended height for toilet paper holders?

Yes, about 28" to 30" from the floor and 14" or so from the front of
the toilet. I measured min and 29" is the center of a tile and is
comfortable to reach.

How about midgets?
Basketball players?

Tekkie September 15th 16 09:57 PM

Is there a recommended height for toilet paper holders?

posted for all of us...

While I know there is no code or required location for toilet paper
holders, is there a recommended height for toilet paper holders?

If I was to give a **** I would say about the right place would be up your
ass nimmy.

--
Tekkie