DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   gas lamps flicker (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/401199-gas-lamps-flicker.html)

Taxed and Spent September 6th 16 04:19 AM

gas lamps flicker

The ceiling gas lamps in the parlour keep flickering, sometimes going
out completely. The ones in the hallway don't have this problem. How
would you suggest I solve the flickering problem? Do you think it is
urgent, or can I wait until the spring?

Uncle Monster[_2_] September 6th 16 05:44 AM

gas lamps flicker

On Monday, September 5, 2016 at 10:19:52 PM UTC-5, Taxed and Spent wrote:
The ceiling gas lamps in the parlour keep flickering, sometimes going
out completely. The ones in the hallway don't have this problem. How
would you suggest I solve the flickering problem? Do you think it is
urgent, or can I wait until the spring?

Turn the ceiling fan off. Geez! O_o

[8~{} Uncle Gassy Monster

Frank[_24_] September 6th 16 02:06 PM

gas lamps flicker

On 9/5/2016 11:19 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
The ceiling gas lamps in the parlour keep flickering, sometimes going
out completely. The ones in the hallway don't have this problem. How
would you suggest I solve the flickering problem? Do you think it is
urgent, or can I wait until the spring?

Running out of gas? Low pressure?
Don't have lamps but when grill starts flickering, tank is running out.

burfordTjustice September 6th 16 04:18 PM

gas lamps flicker

wrote:
The ceiling gas lamps in the parlour keep flickering, sometimes
going out completely. The ones in the hallway don't have this
problem. How would you suggest I solve the flickering problem? Do
you think it is urgent, or can I wait until the spring?

Quit farting!

Google groups contribute nothing again...
get out of your mums cottage, get a job and your own computer.

notbob September 6th 16 06:15 PM

gas lamps flicker

On 2016-09-06, Taxed and Spent wrote:
The ceiling gas lamps in the parlour keep flickering, sometimes going
out completely. The ones in the hallway don't have this problem. How
would you suggest I solve the flickering problem? Do you think it is
urgent, or can I wait until the spring?

Do you actually think this post is funny?

If so, try putting yer mouth over one of the gas lamps and DIE!

Pretty funny, that..... ;)

nb

Taxed and Spent September 6th 16 07:06 PM

gas lamps flicker

On 2016-09-06, Taxed and Spent wrote:
The ceiling gas lamps in the parlour keep flickering, sometimes going
out completely. The ones in the hallway don't have this problem. How
would you suggest I solve the flickering problem? Do you think it is
urgent, or can I wait until the spring?

Do you actually think this post is funny?

If so, try putting yer mouth over one of the gas lamps and DIE!

Pretty funny, that..... ;)

nb

Hey, people seem to like replying to old posts.