DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Roombas and puppies (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/400204-roombas-puppies.html)

Dean Hoffman[_12_] August 13th 16 03:29 AM

Roombas and puppies

Article here about a puppy that did its thing and a Roomba vacuum that
followed up.
http://abc13.com/news/man-shares-horrifying-tale-after-roomba-vacuum-tracks-poop-over-home/1467674/

or http://alturl.com/62wpv

Oren[_2_] August 13th 16 03:50 PM

Roombas and puppies

On Fri, 12 Aug 2016 21:29:47 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

Article here about a puppy that did its thing and a Roomba vacuum that
followed up.
http://abc13.com/news/man-shares-horrifying-tale-after-roomba-vacuum-tracks-poop-over-home/1467674/

or http://alturl.com/62wpv

Evie is now on double top secret probation... possibly pending
confinement or other restrictions.

Doug Miller[_4_] August 13th 16 04:02 PM

Roombas and puppies

Dean Hoffman wrote in :

Article here about a puppy that did its thing and a Roomba vacuum that
followed up.
http://abc13.com/news/man-shares-hor...cks-poop-over-

home/1467674/

I'm NOT going to read that.

A few years ago, one of our dogs went "treasure hunting" in the cat box, and left a fairly fresh
specimen on the floor. Roomba found it.

I had to clean up.

Uncle Monster[_2_] August 13th 16 04:17 PM

Roombas and puppies

On Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 10:02:51 AM UTC-5, Doug Miller wrote:
Dean Hoffman wrote in :

Article here about a puppy that did its thing and a Roomba vacuum that
followed up.
http://abc13.com/news/man-shares-hor...cks-poop-over-

home/1467674/

I'm NOT going to read that.

A few years ago, one of our dogs went "treasure hunting" in the cat box, and left a fairly fresh
specimen on the floor. Roomba found it.

I had to clean up.

Perhaps a floor cleaning robot should be developed for people who own pets? The machines could be equipped with a excrement detector that would stop the cleaning machine and set off an alarm. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Poop Monster