DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Does DIY projects voids the warronty of roof (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/399674-does-diy-projects-voids-warronty-roof.html)

superman123 July 30th 16 08:49 AM

Does DIY projects voids the warronty of roof

Hi, I am Boris. I am new here and a DIY lover and I mainly like to do micro-controller based home automation, Hope I am good at doing Arduino based works in home Automation.
In my first post I need an advice regading the warronty of my roofing.
We have a new roof (roofshake 40) . Last day I brought a DIY solar ventilator for my roofing http://www.empireroofingcorporation....s-brochure.pdf
. Anybody have any experience reading this on this matter please help me. I believe this DIY vent meets the specifications.
Regards
Boris