Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Watch Trey Gowdy Eviscerate DHS For What Its Doing To Our 2ndAmendment

The problem with banning citizens on the terrorist watchlist or no fly list from buying guns is simple. How will you know you have been placed on the list? You wont until you try to fly or buy a gun.. You will receive no prior notice or hearing. So, what if the government made a mistake? You have to petition the government to say why you shouldnt be on the list, but heres the kicker most times, you wont be told why you were ever put on the list. How do you defend yourself when you dont even know the accusation?

After you give your blind plea, trying to declare why you shouldnt be on the list that you have no idea how you got on, you wont know if your argument had any bearing until you try to fly or buy a gun again. Imagine this headache. Worse, imagine all the ways you could end up on this list when you shouldnt be there. Its a back door for our government to deny our Second Amendment right without reason.
http://madworldnews.com/trey-gowdy-dhs-2nd-amendment/

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

That's another one of those things where as long as it happens to someone else people aren't going to care.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 6/19/2016 3:07 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

IMO, it's more than that. It's conviction without due process and I
question the legality of such a thing. I read this morning that the
Lynch mob wants to include people that they "think" might commit some
terrorist act. What is this, our version of the Minority Report?

Your Thoughts On Trey Gowdy jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 76 February 3rd 18 11:34 PM
Your Thoughts On Trey Gowdy Larry Jaques[_4_] Metalworking 3 October 11th 14 06:36 AM
Ever wonder what to do with an old watch? Joe Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 July 23rd 12 01:09 PM
Watch box Bigpole Woodworking 1 August 28th 06 08:58 PM
Watch out watch out theres a bodger about! tarquinlinbin UK diy 3 November 12th 05 08:25 PM