DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A fly got in my house (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/395704-fly-got-my-house.html)

[email protected] June 17th 16 05:42 PM

A fly got in my house

A fly got in my house and its driving me crazy. I cant even get any
sleep. I am considering moving, but I have a years lease that dont
expire until January 1. I wont be able to tolerate this fly that long.
What can I do?

Oren[_2_] June 17th 16 06:53 PM

A fly got in my house

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 12:42:50 -0400, wrote:

A fly got in my house and its driving me crazy. I cant even get any
sleep. I am considering moving, but I have a years lease that dont
expire until January 1. I wont be able to tolerate this fly that long.
What can I do?

Hang yourself. Twice if you survive the first.

Home Guy, Painted Cow has struck again. Nym-shifted.

notbob June 17th 16 07:07 PM

A fly got in my house

On 2016-06-17, wrote:
A fly got in my house and its driving me crazy. I cant even get any
sleep. I am considering moving, but I have a years lease that dont
expire until January 1. I wont be able to tolerate this fly that long.
What can I do?

http://bugasalt.com/

Kills fly-sized spiders, too.

nb

Stormin Mormon[_10_] June 17th 16 10:05 PM

A fly got in my house

On 6/17/2016 12:42 PM, wrote:
A fly got in my house and its driving me crazy. I cant even get any
sleep. I am considering moving, but I have a years lease that dont
expire until January 1. I wont be able to tolerate this fly that long.
What can I do?

Play music the fly doesn't like. Is it a
black fly or a white fly? Really totally
loud music. If the fly is black, try
classical symphonic. If the fly is white,
try rap and jive music.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Sam E June 19th 16 02:26 AM

A fly got in my house

On 06/17/2016 01:00 PM, Gableking teh moron. wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 12:42:50 -0400, wrote:

A fly got in my house and its driving me crazy. I cant even get any
sleep. I am considering moving, but I have a years lease that dont
expire until January 1. I wont be able to tolerate this fly that long.
What can I do?

Lock all your doors and set off a few bug bombs, be sure to stay
inside so you can check on them from time to time.

Considering bug bombs, it matters if you have a gas water heater.

Dean Hoffman[_12_] June 19th 16 02:34 AM

A fly got in my house

On 6/17/16 11:42 AM, wrote:
A fly got in my house and its driving me crazy. I cant even get any
sleep. I am considering moving, but I have a years lease that dont
expire until January 1. I wont be able to tolerate this fly that long.
What can I do?

A good old fashioned fly strip. Leave a window open so the fly
doesn't get lonesome on the strip.

Neill Massello June 19th 16 07:38 AM

A fly got in my house

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Play music the fly doesn't like. Is it a
black fly or a white fly? Really totally
loud music. If the fly is black, try
classical symphonic. If the fly is white,
try rap and jive music.

And if it's a fruit fly? No Judy Garland, I suppose.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] June 19th 16 01:58 PM

A fly got in my house

wrote:

A fly got in my house and its driving me crazy. I cant even get any
sleep. I am considering moving, but I have a years lease that dont
expire until January 1. I wont be able to tolerate this fly that
long. What can I do?

Napalm!

We used flame throwers in Nam, bitches!

Mike Litterous June 19th 16 02:17 PM

A fly got in my house

wrote:

A fly got in my house and its driving me crazy. I cant even get any
sleep. I am considering moving, but I have a years lease that dont
expire until January 1. I wont be able to tolerate this fly that
long. What can I do?

Napalm!

We used flame throwers in Nam, bitches!

Light 'em up!