DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Congressman: Army Corps Of Engineers Spending $200K On TransgenderBathroom€¦ (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/395107-congressman-army-corps-engineers-spending-%24200k-transgenderbathroom%E2%80%A6.html)

burfordTjustice June 2nd 16 08:13 PM

Congressman: Army Corps Of Engineers Spending $200K On TransgenderBathroom€¦

http://i.imgur.com/Mbc3uIy.png

SeaNymph June 2nd 16 08:37 PM

Congressman: Army Corps Of Engineers Spending $200K On Transgender Bathroom€¦

On 6/2/2016 2:13 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/Mbc3uIy.png

I cannot imagine how a bathroom could cost that much? Is it going to
have marble tile?

burfordTjustice June 2nd 16 08:42 PM

Congressman: Army Corps Of Engineers Spending $200K OnTransgender Bathroom…

On Thu, 2 Jun 2016 14:37:13 -0500
SeaNymph wrote:

On 6/2/2016 2:13 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/Mbc3uIy.png

I cannot imagine how a bathroom could cost that much? Is it going to
have marble tile?

Going to be FABULOUS!

dvus June 3rd 16 01:36 PM

On 6/2/2016 3:37 PM, SeaNymph wrote:
On 6/2/2016 2:13 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/Mbc3uIy.png

I cannot imagine how a bathroom could cost that much? Is it going to
have marble tile?

Well, it's being built with those $200 hammers to install the $750
toilets. Although I realize those figures are inflated it's no surprise
to me that anything contracted to be built by the government would cost
a lot more than the same thing built by private contractors.

--
dvus

Unquestionably Confused June 3rd 16 02:29 PM

On 6/3/2016 7:36 AM, dvus wrote:
On 6/2/2016 3:37 PM, SeaNymph wrote:
On 6/2/2016 2:13 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/Mbc3uIy.png

I cannot imagine how a bathroom could cost that much? Is it going to
have marble tile?

Well, it's being built with those $200 hammers to install the $750
toilets. Although I realize those figures are inflated it's no surprise
to me that anything contracted to be built by the government would cost
a lot more than the same thing built by private contractors.

DEFINITION:

Elephant: A mouse built to government specifications

Sam E June 3rd 16 06:22 PM

On 06/03/2016 07:36 AM, dvus wrote:
On 6/2/2016 3:37 PM, SeaNymph wrote:
On 6/2/2016 2:13 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/Mbc3uIy.png

I cannot imagine how a bathroom could cost that much? Is it going to
have marble tile?

Well, it's being built with those $200 hammers to install the $750
toilets. Although I realize those figures are inflated it's no surprise
to me that anything contracted to be built by the government would cost
a lot more than the same thing built by private contractors.

There's the "twodeloo" (spelling?), supposedly the world's only toilet
made to 2 people to use at the same time.

BTW, I don't have a picture.

burfordTjustice June 3rd 16 08:26 PM

Congressman: Army Corps Of Engineers Spending $200K OnTransgender Bathroom€¦

http://gizmodo.com/327370/twodaloo-f...are-everything