DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Poly carbonate handle on attachable toilet bidet... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/394448-poly-carbonate-handle-attachable-toilet-bidet.html)

Oren[_2_] May 15th 16 08:07 PM

Poly carbonate handle on attachable toilet bidet...

I'm poor at chemistry :)

The bride wants a bidet added to the toilet. Since about to have a new
toilet (sitting in the garage) installed I figured add one to the
second toilet.

She seems concerned with the "plastic" and mentioned the metal one.

It's a $30 difference in each unit. A little bit of reading, the
polycarconate one would be fine. No children at home. Seems difficult
to break under normal use.

Pics: https://tinyurl.com/h8ull5t ("plastic")

Chrome https://tinyurl.com/hb2cegr

The units are made ~20 miles from my house so parts would be easy to
get if necessary.

Comment?

dadiOH[_3_] May 15th 16 09:07 PM

Oren wrote:
I'm poor at chemistry :)

The bride wants a bidet added to the toilet. Since about to have a new
toilet (sitting in the garage) installed I figured add one to the
second toilet.

She seems concerned with the "plastic" and mentioned the metal one.

It's a $30 difference in each unit. A little bit of reading, the
polycarconate one would be fine. No children at home. Seems difficult
to break under normal use.

Pics: https://tinyurl.com/h8ull5t ("plastic")

Chrome https://tinyurl.com/hb2cegr

The units are made ~20 miles from my house so parts would be easy to
get if necessary.

Comment?

Plastic would be fine IF it is polycarbonate. in fact, I would prefer it
since won't rust and steel does. Particularly in close proximity to ****
:)

Did you know that polycarbonate is used for bullet proof "glass"?

Oren[_2_] May 15th 16 09:16 PM

On Sun, 15 May 2016 13:19:43 -0500, philo wrote:

On 05/15/2016 01:07 PM, Oren wrote:
I'm poor at chemistry :)

The bride wants a bidet added to the toilet. Since about to have a new
toilet (sitting in the garage) installed I figured add one to the
second toilet.

She seems concerned with the "plastic" and mentioned the metal one.

I would not trust plastic:

I get the point, but I'm not convinced, yet.

Where is Frank when I need him :-)

Oren[_2_] May 15th 16 09:29 PM

Poly carbonate handle on attachable toilet bidet...

On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:07:44 -0400, "dadiOH"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
I'm poor at chemistry :)

The bride wants a bidet added to the toilet. Since about to have a new
toilet (sitting in the garage) installed I figured add one to the
second toilet.

She seems concerned with the "plastic" and mentioned the metal one.

It's a $30 difference in each unit. A little bit of reading, the
polycarconate one would be fine. No children at home. Seems difficult
to break under normal use.

Pics: https://tinyurl.com/h8ull5t ("plastic")

Chrome https://tinyurl.com/hb2cegr

The units are made ~20 miles from my house so parts would be easy to
get if necessary.

Comment?

Plastic would be fine IF it is polycarbonate. in fact, I would prefer it
since won't rust and steel does. Particularly in close proximity to ****
:)

+1 It is " polycarbonate", per the factory web site. USA made, local.

Did you know that polycarbonate is used for bullet proof "glass"?

Yes, I did find that with some searching. Same with jet fighter
canopies. Which makes me think is will be just fine. Thanks.

philo May 15th 16 10:50 PM

On 05/15/2016 02:16 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 13:19:43 -0500, philo wrote:

On 05/15/2016 01:07 PM, Oren wrote:
I'm poor at chemistry :)

The bride wants a bidet added to the toilet. Since about to have a new
toilet (sitting in the garage) installed I figured add one to the
second toilet.

She seems concerned with the "plastic" and mentioned the metal one.

I would not trust plastic:

I get the point, but I'm not convinced, yet.

Where is Frank when I need him :-)

I don't know and for sure I don't know anything about bidets...but I do
recall seeing one once.

My wife told me she saw one once too and washed her feet in it.

Oren[_2_] May 16th 16 12:17 AM

On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:50:37 -0500, philo wrote:

My wife told me she saw one once too and washed her feet in it.

It can clean her cooter, right?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/n_iizpAsczM?rel=0

Message: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjeZPw9u2Eo

Frank[_24_] May 16th 16 02:37 AM

On 5/15/2016 3:16 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 13:19:43 -0500, philo wrote:

On 05/15/2016 01:07 PM, Oren wrote:
I'm poor at chemistry :)

The bride wants a bidet added to the toilet. Since about to have a new
toilet (sitting in the garage) installed I figured add one to the
second toilet.

She seems concerned with the "plastic" and mentioned the metal one.

I would not trust plastic:

I get the point, but I'm not convinced, yet.

Where is Frank when I need him :-)

I would prefer the metal one too. Plastic does not take stress as well

philo May 16th 16 02:44 AM

On 05/15/2016 05:17 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:50:37 -0500, philo wrote:

My wife told me she saw one once too and washed her feet in it.

It can clean her cooter, right?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/n_iizpAsczM?rel=0

Message: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjeZPw9u2Eo

Took me by surprise,

I sure would not use that thing to wash my hands and do the dishes.

I was sort of expecting the video to show that contraption washing other
parts of the body.

Ed Pawlowski May 16th 16 04:04 AM

On 5/15/2016 2:07 PM, Oren wrote:
I'm poor at chemistry :)

The bride wants a bidet added to the toilet. Since about to have a new
toilet (sitting in the garage) installed I figured add one to the
second toilet.

She seems concerned with the "plastic" and mentioned the metal one.

It's a $30 difference in each unit. A little bit of reading, the
polycarconate one would be fine. No children at home. Seems difficult
to break under normal use.

Pics: https://tinyurl.com/h8ull5t ("plastic")

Chrome https://tinyurl.com/hb2cegr

The units are made ~20 miles from my house so parts would be easy to
get if necessary.

Comment?

Polycarbonate is pretty tough material. I'd not hesitate.

Oren[_2_] May 16th 16 09:26 PM

On Sun, 15 May 2016 19:44:39 -0500, philo wrote:

On 05/15/2016 05:17 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:50:37 -0500, philo wrote:

My wife told me she saw one once too and washed her feet in it.

It can clean her cooter, right?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/n_iizpAsczM?rel=0

Message: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjeZPw9u2Eo

Took me by surprise,

I sure would not use that thing to wash my hands and do the dishes.

No answer about cleaning the cooter and neater regions?

I was sort of expecting the video to show that contraption washing other
parts of the body.

You can buy those two.

Uncle Monster[_2_] May 16th 16 11:00 PM

On Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 5:17:14 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:50:37 -0500, philo wrote:

My wife told me she saw one once too and washed her feet in it.

It can clean her cooter, right?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/n_iizpAsczM?rel=0

Message: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjeZPw9u2Eo

The only problem that comes to mind is the water temperature. The cold water at my house is dang cold, especially in the wintertime. Male genitalia don't react well to cold temperatures. An extremely fast retraction could cause bruising. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Ballsy Monster

Oren[_2_] May 16th 16 11:26 PM

Poly carbonate handle on attachable toilet bidet...

On Mon, 16 May 2016 14:00:57 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

The only problem that comes to mind is the water temperature. The cold water at my house is dang cold, especially in the wintertime. Male genitalia don't react well to cold temperatures. An extremely fast retraction could cause bruising. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Ballsy Monster

Add a warmer for you cooter? That one needs a power source...
except..

...."Our two bidet water warmers for the toilet come in Electric and
Non-Electric models, depending on your water warming needs."

Non-Electric Bffy Ambient Bidet Water Warmer - a completely
cordless natural water warming the water to room temperature without
electricity!

...."Electric BIffy Electric Bidet Warmer - a low voltage electric
bidet water heater including a 10ft low voltage cord to reach any
electrical outlet."

http://www.biffy.com/bidet-toilet-water-warmers/

Eagle[_7_] May 17th 16 12:44 AM

Poly carbonate handle on attachable toilet bidet...

Oren pretended :
I'm poor at chemistry :)

The bride wants a bidet added to the toilet. Since about to have a new
toilet (sitting in the garage) installed I figured add one to the
second toilet.

She seems concerned with the "plastic" and mentioned the metal one.

It's a $30 difference in each unit. A little bit of reading, the
polycarconate one would be fine. No children at home. Seems difficult
to break under normal use.

Pics: https://tinyurl.com/h8ull5t ("plastic")

Chrome https://tinyurl.com/hb2cegr

The units are made ~20 miles from my house so parts would be easy to
get if necessary.

Comment?

Yeah one....how do you use a bidet? Spray water on your who who and
scrub using your fingers, or just dab that flower with a bit if toi
toi?

Oren[_2_] May 17th 16 10:03 PM

On Mon, 16 May 2016 15:44:19 -0700, Eagle wrote:

[...]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLlhs-7T7Cw

A retired Air Force Lt. Col. says it "goosed" her in the her coochie
regions. At first.

Oren[_2_] May 17th 16 11:31 PM

Sick ******* , add on a warmer.

Eagle[_7_] May 17th 16 11:55 PM

Poly carbonate handle on attachable toilet bidet...

Oren explained :
[...]

Back in the day, I worked with a genuine black muslimer who had this
strange habit he picked up while praying in a mosque in Senegal. He
used the toilet, and since the dunnies are all just tiled holes in the
floors you squat over and launch, the guy next to him had a plastic
bottle of water with a squirt nozzle that He used to wash his backside.
Well he did one other thing that fits into this thread...he used his
fingers to clean his ass while spraying the water.
Yes, he washed his hands afterwards, and walked away with a hand-washed
sphincter.
All this just to have a sqeeky clean sphincter? lol

Oren[_2_] May 18th 16 12:13 AM

On Tue, 17 May 2016 14:55:51 -0700, Eagle wrote:

Well he did one other thing that fits into this thread...he used his
fingers to clean his ass while spraying the water.

.... better than using poison ivy for striking paper.

Uncle Monster[_2_] May 18th 16 01:19 AM

wrote:

On Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 5:17:14 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:50:37 -0500, philo wrote:

My wife told me she saw one once too and washed her feet in it.

It can clean her cooter, right?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/n_iizpAsczM?rel=0

Message: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjeZPw9u2Eo

The only problem that comes to mind is the water temperature. The cold water at my house is dang cold, especially in the wintertime. Male genitalia don't react well to cold temperatures. An extremely fast retraction could cause bruising. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Ballsy Monster

Sick ******* , add on a warmer.

I'm not a *******, my parents were married when I was born. I'm an SOB, the offspring of one extremely crazy woman. Whenever someone calls me "SOB", I ask them how do they know my mother? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Crazy Monster

Eagle[_7_] May 18th 16 02:38 AM

Poly carbonate handle on attachable toilet bidet...

Oren formulated on Tuesday :
On Tue, 17 May 2016 14:55:51 -0700, Eagle wrote:

Well he did one other thing that fits into this thread...he used his
fingers to clean his ass while spraying the water.

... better than using poison ivy for striking paper.

Not many were trained to use that method during the toilet training
days. The only 'hole' we used was behind a bush, not a hole in a public
toilet I would guess. Picking your nose is a no-no until the hands are
washed...no?