DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Canadian fires, folks flee homes. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/394062-canadian-fires-folks-flee-homes.html)

Oren[_2_] May 6th 16 11:29 PM

Canadian fires, folks flee homes.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4881712262001/canadian-convoy-evacuates-victims-from-wildfire-zone/?#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/hlm3f78

...."Massive Alberta blaze grows..."

Tekkie® May 7th 16 08:28 PM

Canadian fires, folks flee homes.

Oren posted for all of us...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4881712262001/canadian-convoy-evacuates-victims-from-wildfire-zone/?#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/hlm3f78

..."Massive Alberta blaze grows..."

I have no experience with wild-land fires of this type but from reading
professional journals they are hell personified.

I remember when I was a rookie a FF in a neighboring area was killed during
a "field fire". He was indistinguishable from the log he was laying next to.
A lesson I took to heart. This was MANY years ago and this dept. has a
social club. The facts of his death were never revealed but many opinions
were offered...

--
Tekkie