DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Can someone identify this appliance logo please? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/393399-can-someone-identify-appliance-logo-please.html)

Molly Brown[_2_] April 18th 16 04:25 AM

Can someone identify this appliance logo please?

http://s1053.photobucket.com/user/mo...tml?sort=3&o=0

[email protected] April 18th 16 05:49 AM

On Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 10:25:51 PM UTC-5, Molly Brown wrote:
http://s1053.photobucket.com/user/mo...tml?sort=3&o=0

Could be TI Group, formerly Tube Investments. They made some small appliances about 70 years ago. What is the appliance, what country, how old?

rbowman April 18th 16 06:05 AM

On 04/17/2016 09:25 PM, Molly Brown wrote:
http://s1053.photobucket.com/user/mo...tml?sort=3&o=0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tube_I..._India_Limited

I don't see them being involved with appliances.

Molly Brown[_2_] April 18th 16 06:06 AM

Can someone identify this appliance logo please?

Thank you very much. Yes TI group it is.
1984 Cooktop, Thelwall Lane Warrington England

Molly Brown[_2_] April 18th 16 06:29 AM

Can someone identify this appliance logo please?

I think they were involved under the name Creda.