DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT, Pressing Situation (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/392626-ot-pressing-situation.html)

Uncle Monster[_2_] March 27th 16 08:20 AM

OT, Pressing Situation

I had to share this one because it's so dang funny and I'm really crushed. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfQdkYexulw

[8~{} Uncle Squashed Monster

philo March 27th 16 01:37 PM

OT, Pressing Situation

On 03/27/2016 02:20 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I had to share this one because it's so dang funny and I'm really crushed. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfQdkYexulw

[8~{} Uncle Squashed Monster

Reminds me of putting pennies on RR tracks when we were kids...

I probably have one still

KenK March 29th 16 06:54 PM

OT, Pressing Situation

philo wrote in :

Reminds me of putting pennies on RR tracks when we were kids...

In Chicago we used to use streetcar tracks.